Sunday, January 30, 2011

Girls on Film

Here is a fun and easy craft project for you to try. Ever wonder what to do with all those random pieces of broken jewelry that you just can't bring yourself to throw away? I'm kind of a hoarder when it comes to bits & bobs of the sparkley variety.
I copied these vintage images from a photography book. I suggest going to the office supply store and have them professionally copied.


Dollar store frames and some jewelry glue. E-6000 is my favorite.
Glue your jewelry onto the edge of the picture frame. It's fun to use color found in the photo. This is such a quick and simple project...have fun!!
Love, Kelly

2 comments:

  1. Hey Kelly....!

    I hope this note finds you all well Lovey....!

    What a GORGEOUS project....I WISH I had a stash of jewellery like this....Maybe on my NEXT visit to Texas....Come with....??

    THANKS so much for your note re my 'career move'....I really haven't felt so FREE in a very....VERY....LONG TIME....But HOW busy is it being self employed....CRIKEY....hahahahaha....!!

    Here's HOPING your health is MIGHTY & your Customers are plenty....!!

    Warm HUGS from Oz,
    Tamarah xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh PS: The square piece in the middle of your first pic with the indian looking figure / fish looks like a piece of Siam sterling....And I LOVE this glue....I bought some at Michaels while I was in Minnesota....!!

    ReplyDelete