Saturday, July 17, 2010

Saturday Market at Abode


Today my daughter Heather and I went to the Saturday Flea Market at Abode.
It's a monthly event featuring vintage and craft vendors. Here is a sampling of some of the goods...











The triple digit heat couldn't put a damper on the spirits of these vendors from Solo on Eleventh.


















Absolutely adorable little vintage kiddie shoe shine kit.











































Fun stuff and friendly folks.











For more info on next months event, click on the Abode link.
Love, Kelly


4 comments:

  1. Good Evening Kelly Sweetie...
    What a beautiful share this evening. It looks like it was worth taking the heat and getting out to shop a little. I love the blue chair with the brightly colored seat. So gorgeous. That moustache was a BIG hit I am sure. Priceless.

    I loved the black boxes: Live, Laugh and Love. So true isn't it? That would be a nice reminder to have in my home. And I loved the child's little shoe shine box. Absolutely adorable.

    Thank you so much for taking me to the swap meet. I had a wonderful time.

    Country hugs sweetie...Sherry

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like soo much fun Kelly! I must meet you there next month! xoxo Julie Marie

    ReplyDelete
  3. I sure wished I lived in the big city Annie in brigham

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kelly so MANY TREASURES....I would have snapped up that little red shoe shine kit in a HEARTBEAT for sure....!!

    Your daughter is GORGEOUS by the way....Tell her though I don't think the mustache is 'her'....hahahahahaha....!!

    Cheers for now,
    Tamarah :o)

    ReplyDelete