Thursday, November 24, 2011

No Door Crashers Here.

The retailers of the world have dubbed the day after Thanksgiving "Black Friday". They lure holiday shoppers by opening at midnight, offering "Door Buster Deals". Think I'll pass and you should, too.

This holiday season, remember the little guys...the shop around the corner. Now, more than ever it's important to support local businesses with your holiday dollars.

And if you are looking for deals, look no further than Second Hand Chic. Our Anniversary Sale is in full swing with 20% off of EVERYTHING in our shop!
























































































































































































































Have a wonderful Thanksgiving. Relax. I will be enjoying the feast with my family and sipping some pretty pink wine.

Love, Kelly



2 comments:

  1. Lots of fun stuff, I see! Have a wonderful Thanksgiving, Kelly!
    xToni

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll be seeing YOU. Personally the whole idea and the title Black Friday offends me. It just doesn't put a good spin on things.

    ReplyDelete