Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Lisa's House

While we are staying in Ft. Lauderdale, Florida, we drove up the coast to visit my brother and his wife. They live in a very charming little beach town called Stuart. My sister-in-law Lisa has always had the best taste. This was our first visit to her home in Florida and it was just as cute as I imagined it would be. Take a look...


I am loving the bleached wood on the walls. Such a beachy feeling.



Her collection of original artwork is quite enviable.
Lisa actually made this lovely shell mirror! So talented.
Anthropology throw.
This little dresser has always been a favorite of mine. She found this years ago at the thrifts when she lived in Utah.




Thanks for your hospitality, sister! Your home is simply fabulous!

Love, Kelly

1 comment:

  1. Thanks Kelly! You make everything look so great!!
    We miss you already! Can't wait to see our "treasures" in the shop! I had so much fun!
    <3 Lisa

    ReplyDelete