Tuesday, March 1, 2011

What's New?

Here are a few of the items you will find in our shop this week...
Scrabble letter charms.


Check me out in the mirror!

Don't you just love these patchwork quilts made out of Grandpa's old flannel shirts?




This old drop leaf table has a wonderful patina. I love it even though it is missing one of its leaves.
A few more treasures to tempt you....















Thanks for taking a look. Hope to see you soon at Second Hand Chic! My next post will be from Florida. I'll be in Ft. Lauderdale for 2 weeks for a little R and R but it will be business as usual here at the shop. I'm lucky to have such a fabulous staff to take care of things while I'm on vacation!
Love, Kelly










3 comments:

  1. Hey GORGEOUS....!

    You are probably in Florida now.... :o) I hope you travelled well....!!

    So MANY Treasures as ALWAYS & I am so far away....It really is NOT fair....!

    You KNOW I'd shop up a storm if I could & you KNOW I'm sre Texas WON'T be the same without ya....!!

    Cheers from Oz,
    tamarah :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whoever is minding the shop, Is it Caitlin? How much are the peacock feathers, and how much is the drop leaf rustic table missing one of its leaves? Thanks, Linda

    ReplyDelete