Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Cute Little Cupboard

Check out this adorable pink cupboard I found at an estate sale this weekend. I found it in a very scary basement but I spotted its potential right off the bat and it was a terrific price! So I had the helpful fellas with A-1 Estate Services haul it out of the cellar and in to my ginourmous pile on the the porch. You guys are THE BEST! Check them out on FaceBook.
And it's just the perfect display peice for our collection of vintage baby items. We can fit all of our baby clothes, shoes, hats and blankets in the cupboard....






....even our assortment of scary old baby dolls!




It's so adorable...but don't take my word for it, come on down to Second Hand Chic and see for yourself. It's priced at a very reasonable $200.
Love, Kelly





3 comments:

  1. Morning Kelly ** insert wave here **

    Just LOVE these kinds of cupboards....SO very versatile....!

    ** sigh ** I keep reading about these organised estate sales you have over there & I'm RIDDLED with envy....hahahahaha....I'd LOVE to come shopping with you....!

    Cheers for now,
    Tamarah :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. she goes to all the fun places!!! Annie from brigham

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't believe it...I go sashaying down to St. George, and you install this adorable pink cupboard while I'm gone! This is to die for! (The dolls are a little on the scary side, I must admit).....but the baby "layette" ( I think that means outfits for the baby) are simply stellar. And so well ironed and starched, too! I think I must come in and check out the cupboard up close....I hear its siren call.....calling to moi!

    ReplyDelete