Tuesday, March 9, 2010

It's Time to Read a Book

Here at Second Hand Chic, we like books that are "red". Oh, pardon my pun. We also like the way vintage clocks look nestled into stacks of books. What do YOU think?













































































Some things never change. Like the cozy feeling of curling up with a good book on a rainy day like today. As much as I love surfing the world wide internet, you just can't curl up with your computer, now can you?
Love, Kelly

4 comments:

  1. Kelly,
    I love the red books... will have to order some...
    mary lee

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love old books, red and old clocks, so I think your combo can't be beat! :-)

    Have a wonderful Wednesday!
    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm waiting for my clocks to make there debut on your blog and be come famous!! ;) Annie from brigham

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am in fabulous love with the cute little clock appearing in the photo right above George Morris's " Vanishing Liner". Too sweet for words....must have....must have........

    ReplyDelete