Thursday, April 14, 2011

Excuses, Excuses...

It seems I've been suffering from a severe case of "Bloggers Block". No doubt, you other bloggers out there can relate. The first sign of this modern-day malady is a few days go by and you become aware that you have not posted to your blog. Before you know it the days turn into weeks and by then you fear posting because you realize that you've got some 'splaining to do, Lucy.

As far as excuses go, I've got an excellent one. There's a gaping hole in the ceiling of Second Hand Chic. It's all due to the wet weather we've been having lately (and my landlords {read slumlord} refusal to replace decrepit old roof). So you can see why I've been preoccupied.

We are calling it our "water feature".

Anyhow, the roof is being repaired and it's business as usual down at Second Hand Chic.

Love, Kelly




1 comment:

  1. Heya Lovie....!

    I know EXACTLY how you feel but DON'T worry....It's a bit like fallin' off a horse & you don't have to explain ANYTHING to ANYONE.... :o) !!!!!

    Your Landlord sounds like a RATBAG....I hope the roof's fixed soon so you can say GOODBYE to your water feature....!

    Say hey to the Poopster for me....!

    Cheers for now,
    Tamarah xxxxx

    ReplyDelete