Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Our New Sofa

For the past few months I've been looking for a new (used) sofa. I've been scouring the pages of KSL.com in search of the perfect piece. I knew I wanted leather but most of the leather sofas out there have those hideous gigantic "puffy" cushions...ick! I wanted something streamline yet comfy. So when I spotted this gem for sale online for $600,Poopsie and I hopped in the van and picked it up. The upholstery is a soft and buttery Italian leather and it's the perfect neutral shade for our home.
You can see why we needed to replace the old one. I love my kitty but she has such a destructive nature and I just can't bring myself to declaw her.
What a cozy spot for me to watch "Mad Men" episodes!

Love, Kelly


3 comments:

  1. Hi Kelly, Lovely new/vintage sofa. I think I'd still be tempted to de-claw kitty with that in the house. :o) ~Sparky

    ReplyDelete
  2. went to your store miss your blog Annie from brigham

    ReplyDelete
  3. I believe there are many more pleasurable opportunities ahead for individuals that looked at your site
    leather sofa chair

    ReplyDelete