Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Craft Lake City


Do you love craft fairs but feel that you always find the same old stuff? Well, that is definately not the case with Craft Lake City! This unique event is modeled after alternative national craft festivals like Bazaar Bizarre and Renegade Craft Festival.

The event takes place this Saturday, August 14 at The Gallivan Center in downtown Salt Lake City. Hours are 2 to 9 pm and admission is free. There will also be live music and local food vendors.

For more info on the festival check out their website: craftlakecity.com

Love, Kelly

2 comments:

  1. that looks soooo fun Annie from brigham

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh all of that looks like fun, but I have to update my own website. I have been away from Avondale for so long... I think I told you about our new series, called "Dreams About My Mother" where viewers write in to tell us about a dream they had in which their mother appeared. It is exciting because then our Merry Band of Actors re-enact the dream (of course, all personal information is never revealed - it's just a fun way to get to see your own dream over and over and over and over and over...

    ReplyDelete