Thursday, August 26, 2010

Pet Portraits by Toni Youngblood

I wanted to share with you the completed portrait of my little Bumbee. It was done by Toni Youngblood, a very talented artist here in Salt Lake City. I am just so excited about the finished painting. Toni has truly captured Bumbee's personality. I will have the painting on display in the shop for a while before I take it home so you can come in and check it out.

If you are interested in having a portrait done of your pet check out Toni's blog Wallmarks.

Love, Kelly

3 comments:

  1. That painting is both beautifully done as well as So sweet! Captures Bumbee's personality so well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kelly:
    Thank so much for the mention. I enjoyed very much painting your little Bumbee. Pet portraits include all types of beloved pets. So to answer Miss Fleur de Bee's question, yes, I do paint special kittens!

    http://sparky-youngbloodstudios.blogspot.com/2010/06/new-pet-portraits.html

    ReplyDelete