Saturday, September 18, 2010

The Vintage Butterfly

We have a new neighbor in our little shopping plaza. The Vintage Butterfly just opened its doors.
Just across the parking lot from Second Hand Chic, the Vintage Butterfly offers an ecclectic mix of Home Furnishings and Accessories.
Owner, Anita Ermish and her daughter Mary Beth.










Thanks for letting us take a look around, Anita. Everything looks fabulous. The best of luck to you and your new shop!
Next time you find yourself in Sugar House, be sure to stop by....

The Vintage Butterfly
2030 South 900 East Suite F
Salt Lake City, Utah

801.230.1038

Love, Kelly

1 comment:

  1. Hi Kelly Sweetie...
    What a beautiful share to welcome a new kid on the block. I love it. Doesn't Anita's shop look delightful? Oh I could spend some time and money in there I am so sure of it.

    Thank you for taking me along to browse. I so love it when you do sweetie. I pray you are well. Have a gorgeous weekend. Many hugs and so much love, Sherry

    ReplyDelete