Saturday, July 18, 2009

The Life of the Party

This is my friend Molly. She loves lamps and lampshades as you can see. She just bought this fabulous lamp today in my shop. Having seen pictures of her beautiful home I feel confident that this lamp will fit right in.

My sister brought this lamp in. It used to reside in her "Pleasure Palace" (see older post). Check out the detailing on this baby! The lamp is Italian, of course. Those are hand-carved allibastor roses!







I'm happy the lamp is going to a good home. Take a peek inside Molly's fab abode on her blog:
http://fleur-de-bee.blogspot.com/2009/07/filling-voids.html
Love, Kelly


1 comment:

  1. Note to other Lamp Bases wannabes, such as myself....cross legs, turn sideways and pose a little and it will give you that "torchiere" look in pics! Trust me...this pic's evidence! lol! xo

    PS...this Lamp is Soooo FAB! I will post pics soon of it in my home, stay tuned!

    ReplyDelete