Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Pas de Deux



I'm certain all of you baby boomers out there remember when paint by numbers sets were all the rage. They've made a comeback apparently and are very collectible sometimes fetching hundreds of dollars. Paint by number works have just recently been classified by art historians as true American folk art. Pretty impressive for a post-war suburban hobby for conformist would-be artists with too much leisure time on their hands.
Anyhow...my sweet friend Nancy Majeras brought these into my shop today and I fell in love. I'm selling the set of 2 for $60. These would be an adorable addition to any little girl's bedroom.
They won't last long.
Love, Kelly
P.S. Are you reading this, Molly?


1 comment:

  1. Oh, I love the old paint by numbers...I have gotten 5 different kinds, two larger framed ones and 3 smaller ones that aren't framed~ just on the board! I pick them up whenever I'm lucky.

    Hugs
    Christina :)

    ReplyDelete