Sunday, July 26, 2009

Maryann's Moving Sale




So I'm doing my usual Sunday morning perusal of the classified ads for estate sales and lo and behold...






DAWN WELLS
"MARYANN"S
MOVING SALE"
One time event! Dawn Wells aka
Maryann of Giligan's Island is holding a moving sale at her
estate in Drigg's, Idaho.
Join Dawn August 1st at 10:00 AM.




I could scarcely contain my excitement. Driggs, Idaho, here we come! The best part is Maryann, I mean "Dawn" will actually be there during the sale so I can ask her all those questions I've been wanting to since the show aired in the 1970's like: did you and the Professor have a "thing"? And were Giligan and the Skipper actually gay? And why did you always wear the same outfit and Ginger always wore different outfits? Important stuff like that.


Stay tuned for all the details of this fabulous upcoming event and the subsequent blog post to follow.


Love, Kelly



1 comment:

  1. Can I be a stowaway in your car? (Stowaway...get it har har)

    ReplyDelete