Friday, July 31, 2009

My Own Private Idaho


I'ts road trip time for the Second Hand Chicks or at least one of them. While Connie mans the shop I'll be driving north to Idaho, hitting all the hot spots ( Deseret Industries thrift stores) along the way. My final destination...Driggs and the home of Dawn Wells (you know her as Maryann from Gilligan's Island). She's moving back to California and is unloading the bulk of her worldly possessions at what I hope will be the best estate sale ever. Apparently she is not as wholesome as her TV persona would lead you to believe....Dawn has a rap sheet. Check out her mug shot at http://preview3.accesshollywood.com/dawn-wells/gilligans-mary-ann-sentenced-to-five-days-in-jail_article_8731
Between you and me, the fact that she's spent some time in the pokey, makes me like her even more!
So the next time you hear from me, I'll have a van full of treasures from the Great Northern Wilderness.
Love, Kelly

No comments:

Post a Comment