Sunday, October 25, 2009

Pumpkin Patch

Don't all you parents out there love FaceBook? It enables you to stalk your children when they have moved out and are away at college. Emily's roomate posted theses photos on FB of the coeds frolicking in the Pumpkin Patch. I much prefer these wholesome photos to some of the other disturbing images I've seen of her college dorm shenanigans!

My cute little Emily. She's all grown up but she still enjoys a visit to the pupmkin patch. I remember when she and her sister were little and I'd take them to the local pumpkin patch for the anual photo shoot. Back then Emily wore pink sweat pants. She has become so much more stylish these days, don't you think.
Love, Kelly

2 comments:

  1. I loved her as a princess and as a whining toddler who could only be satisfied with "BiBur", repeating it over and over in the middle of the night. I really did love that child.

    And now look at her. All grown up and so pretty and smart, savvy and interesting. I just wondered if she still likes Big Bird? Either way, I sure love her!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Emily is gorgeous, and what a pretty picture of her...enjoying the Pumpkin Patch like we all still do....there is the youngster in all of us, no matter what stage or age we are....some of us have to still make the excuse that we are taking our grandchildren to get a pumpkin,but we all know the real reason....we love being little again and searching for that oh so perfect Pumpkin!

    ReplyDelete