Tuesday, August 4, 2009

And the Winner is......

Congratulations to this month's winner of our drawing: Molly of Fluer de Bee! Molly is one of my sweet customers who encouraged me to start this blog. As the winner of this month's drawing, Molly will receive this adorable compote. I especially love the little fish on the base. I know this compote is right up her alley and it's my guess that it may end up on one of her blog posts. Be sure to check out Molly's blog at: http://fleur-de-bee.blogspot.com/

You may be asking yourself, "How can I become eligible to win a fabulous prize like Molly?" Just sign up to become a follower of Second Hand Chicks. Make sure that you include your e-mail address. Every month one of our followers will win a prize from the merchandise in our store, Second Hand Chic. Next month it could be you...

Love, Kelly

4 comments:

  1. OMG just got the email and am so excited!! I NEVER win anything! I gave up on entering a LONG time ago haha! I LURVE it! How sweet! I'll skip on by soon!

    Thanks! You guys are just the best there! Big hugs Kelly! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. PS..thats a 17th Century Dolphin LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I stand corrected, Molly. I figured anything with fins was a fish!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kelly, I've got a bunch of cool junk here in Honolulu? Know of any place in Salt Lake I can unload it?

    Aloha,

    Mark

    ReplyDelete