Monday, August 31, 2009

Fiber & Fire

If you have been following this blog for a while then you are of aware how much I love fabric arts, especially aprons and quilts. So when I spotted the "Fiber & Fire" booth across the lawn at the farmer's market this weekend I made a B-line. Andrea's booth was bursting with a rainbow of cheerful fabrics, aprons, tuffets and an absolutely breathtaking chair made from a quilt.
I asked Andrea if she would be interested in selling some aprons wholesale for my shop. She says for now her project is a one woman operation and she is not quite ready to amp up her production yet. She says she is enjoying her work at its current level. So for now, you can buy Andrea's wonderful fabric creations at the Downtown Farmer's Market or check out her etsy shop at: http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=5662436&order=&section_id=&page=1


Beautiful work, Andrea. Thanks for sharing.
Love, Kelly

No comments:

Post a Comment