Thursday, August 13, 2009

Hire a Professional

Meet Caitlin of CC Interiors. She was shopping in my store today and we got to chatting about her Interior Design business. Caitlin calls herself a "thifty maven" with a love for vintage pieces. She helps clients make their homes beautiful on a budget. Using a little ingenuity, she can save you money by repurposing items you already own. And her rates are quite reasonable.

Redecorating your home can be an intimidating process. I recomend using a professional designer like Caitlin. Using the services of an Interior Designer can save you time as well as money. So check out Caitlin's blog:http://ccinteriors.blogspot.com/


Love, Kelly

1 comment:

  1. You are so sweet. It was great to chat with you yesterday and I owe you a big thanks for helping me track down that sofa.

    I'll be back soon. Thanks for the great post.

    ReplyDelete