Sunday, January 17, 2010

Silver Sunday

Girls, are you looking for a little glamour? Nothing adds some sparkle to your life quite like a little silvery vintage bling. Welcome to week 3 of Silver Sunday Blog part hosted by Beth at Gypsy Fish Journal.


Start with some vintage Cat Eye glasses with rhinestone inlay and pair them with some calf skin gloves and a mother of pearl broach. Don't you look pretty?











Add a rhinestone choker and some fabulous earrings.




Need a place to stash your cell phone? Don't forget this luxurious rabbit fur handbag with rhinestone buckle.

Wait just a moment....your outfit is not complete without this tiara! Okay, now you are all set for a night on the town. Or if you're like me, a take out pizza and NetFlix on the sofa. Don't you love being a girl?
Don't forget to check out all the other Silver Sunday blog posts by clicking on the Gypsy Fish link. And thanks again to Beth for being the hostess with the mostest!
Love, Kelly

8 comments:

  1. I want the tiara!! I could be princess for a day. I love all the bling!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your tiara is fit for a queen...lovely. Try to hook up with McLinky on the SS blog page...it's sooo easy..then everyone is linked and it makes party hopping much easier.Thanks for coming today...see you next Sunday!
    {{gypsy hugs}}
    Beth

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my Gosh! What cool stuff ~ why is this kind of stuff NEVER in CT??? I may need to move.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Kelly!
    Thanks so much for the wonderful vintage fabric you sent me!!! I love it & it was so very sweet of you! Now the wheels are turning......what to make...what to make...I think the first order of business is a couple pillows. I'll keep you posted. Thanks again!

    Shellagh

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gosh, what LOVELY items you have, I expected to see an Audrey Hepburn picture show up in your post..hahaha. I cant wait to see more...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Every girl needs a tiara!! And those glasses are Fabulous!! This is such a great party, I love finding blogs like yours and 'meeting' fellow vintage lovers. ~ Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  7. Kelly, you told me that I had to decide for myself if wearing the tiara everyday would be a good look for me. I took that as a polite way of your telling me that "No, it would not be a good look for you everyday, unless you want to look like a crazy woman." The purchase is still under serious consideration and will be all the more likely if I could just find a darn hairpiece to add that essential "poof" right behind the exquisite accessory I am so very close to buying. (Those are real diamonds, right? But not blood diamonds?)

    ReplyDelete