Monday, January 11, 2010

This Month's Winner

Congratulations to Shellagh from Ticking and Toile. She is this month's winner for our blog drawing. Since Shellagh is a seamstress, we selected some vintage fabric as her prize. I'm certain she'll create something fabulous with it!















Wondering how you can be eligable to win a prize in our drawing? It's easy! All you have to do is sign up as a follower. Every month, a winner is chosen at random. Next month, it could be you.





Be sure to check out Shellagh's blog; you'll be glad you did!

2 comments:

  1. How cool~ what a lucky lady!
    I just love how you personalize each giveaway goodie bag! (LIKE MINE... vintage wrapping and stationary!) *Eeeek!* I still love to look at my treasures and cannot bear to part with certain pieces! :)
    HUGS!
    Christina

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kelly,
    Thanks so much for the surprise prize! I am really so excited! I also thank you for the very kind words...such as..."seamstress" wow! never thought of myself like that ;-)
    You are too sweet!
    Shellagh

    ReplyDelete