Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Winter Blues



If you've been to our shop, you know that we set up our displays by color. We found this beautiful pedestal table and chair set at an estate sale this weekend. The estate sale was on the third floor of an old building in downtown SLC (with no elevator) and it was no small task getting it down three flights! The table and chair set inspired us to set up a pretty blue and white vignette.































So if you've got the winter blues, embrace it with pale icy blues and winter whites in your home. I promise if you do, you'll feel better about winter.


And remember the sad little dresser my sister found at the side of the road. Here is the after picture. Like it?


Love, Kelly

5 comments:

  1. Kelly---I do like the dresser. Is that your finish work or did Poopsie step in?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I definitely love that dresser Kelly!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, that dresser turned out really cool...and I can just visualize you hauling out that table with no elevator...oh the pain of finding a find in the hardest of spots...be it on the 3rd floor or a dungeon of a basement or fruit cellar!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am in love with that chair!! I need it, I want it ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. That dresser is a find, and you finished it beautifully! So clever of Robin and You!

    ReplyDelete