Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Black and Pink Friday

What fun Vintage Christmas Monday was! Thanks again, Joan of Anything Goes Here for inviting me! If you'd like to participate next Monday, go to Joan's link and join the party!


As you know, the Friday after Thanksgiving is known as "Black Friday". The reason being, because retailers traditionally don't turn a profit until the first day of the holiday shopping season. Well, here at Second Hand Chic we are changing the term "Black Friday" to "Pink and Black Friday".

Pink and Black Friday is for those of you who seek a pleasant shopping experience the day after Thanksgiving. We'll be offering a special discount on EVERYTHING in our store: 20%. We will be serving refreshments, giving away prizes and offerering gifts with purchase. Now doesn't that sound like more fun than standing in the cold darkness waiting for a big box retailer to open it's doors? Besides, this sort of behavior has been proven dangerous!

Shopping doesn't have to be unpleasant or even dangerous. Join us at Second Hand Chic on Pink and Black Friday for a truly enjoyable shopping experience.




3 comments:

  1. OH MY GOSH KELLY!!! I just read your profile and see you are located in Salt Lake City!!! I live in Centerville!!! I will be there to shop SOON!!! Bisous... Julie Marie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Who could resist your gracious invitation to Pink and Black Friday?? And with prizes and refreshments, oh my!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, that I were an angel, and could alight atop thy store, gazing down upon the calm and well-fed shoppers at the 2nd Hand Chic all day long on the Day of Black and Pink.

    Alas, I cannot become such, nor can I attend the festivities. Have some mulled spiced cider for me....

    ReplyDelete