Sunday, November 29, 2009

State of Panic



Remember when you were in college and you waited until Sunday night to work on that project that was due on Monday? Well, it's Sunday and I just realized that I don't have my Vintage Christmas Monday post ready! I spent yesterday trawling the thrift stores of SLC, searching for Christmas stuff.


Never fear, I work well under pressure. Think I'll stop by my mother-in-law's basement today to see what she has in the way of old Christmas stuff.

Last week's Vintage Christmas Monday was so much fun I can't wait to see what everybody come's up with tomorrow. I also can't wait to see what I come up with!


If you'd like to participate, check out Joan's blog: Anything Goes Here
See you Monday!
Love, Kelly

3 comments:

  1. Hi Kelly, I am sure you will have oodles of fun things to show! I posted mine already for tomorrow! One of my dear friends read my post about your shop and will be visiting you this coming week, her name is Jeni! Can't wait to show off all my treasures from you in an upcoming post! See you tomorrow for Vintage Christmas Monday! Yes, please DO go rummage through your mother~in~law's basemtn, how fun! Bisous... Julie Marie

    ReplyDelete
  2. PS I really do know how to spell basement, I just type really fast and there is no spellchecker in comments! xoxo Julie Marie

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know you will come through. Look at that great magazine graphic you came up with to say you weren't ready. xo Joan

    ReplyDelete