Friday, November 27, 2009

Linda's Kitchen

I wanted to share with you Linda's kitchen. It is, without a doubt the cutest kitchen I have ever seen! Take a look and I think you'll agree.
The tall white cabinet she recently bought here at Second Hand Chic...using her employee discount, of course.


















And remember that fun vintage tray she won? It's just perfect with her collections.


















If you'd like to see more of Linda's vintage kitchen check out her flickr sight at: http://www.flickr.com/photos/88147336@N00/4134116505/














Thanks again for sharing, Linda.
Love, Kelly

2 comments:

  1. Oh Kelly! Thanks for posting my new CUTE CABINET from your shop! I LOVE it! And not only is the Mexican Tray from your shop, but the red gingham trays (6) came from you, too! What would I do without your decorating expertise??? I'm glad you enjoyed the photos as much as I do!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kelly, oooh I love Linda's kitchen and everything in it! My kitchen is red too, with yellow and some black... all of those things are so adorable! I had so much fun meeting you today and cute Caitlin and shopping! I am still unpacking my treasures! I just posted about you and your wonderful shop!!!... Love to you... Bisous... Julie Marie

    ReplyDelete